Thursday, July 23, 2009

Getting Creative


Did you watch the video? If you haven't trust me, you wanna. It's freakin' sweet.

With weddings, jobs, and unemployment on my mind constantly, it's no wonder that I am becoming more creative than I have ever been before. With the wedding, I want it to be as suh-weet as the one in the video with our own twists and turns. With unemployment, I'm having to get creative as to where to find money in my life. (Trust me, I've looked for the bunny in the top hat... I keep coming up with zilch.) And of course, with the job market, I'm having to get creative as to what I'm looking for.

It's no secret that I had my dream job. Ski industry? check. Media? check. Cool people? check. Web? check. So now, any job I look for (unless it is the same) won't be as great. It took a while to come to terms with that, but now I'm okay with it and eating humble pie.

Sure, I'll take that executive assistant job. Yes I'll work for that hippy company. Nannying? Why not. Freelancing? Hell yes. It's time to get creative, and while I don't have a soundtrack like these people, I am sure trying hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment