Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Hello Blogging World!

Ha! Check me out.

As this is my first OFFICIAL blog post, I should say something eloquent, shocking, persuasive, and interesting. As it is currently 11:43 pm, that's not likely.

What I will say is that this blog will rock your face off. Well, maybe not literally, but it will be fun, for what my opinion is worth.

Here, I will write about my trials and tribulations of joining the thousands of people re-evaluating their lives after recently getting laid off and getting ready for the darn tootin' ho down of the century as I prepare to marry my wonderful fiance in September. Yeah, I have a lot going on, but doesn't everyone?

So thanks for joining me here. Obviously, if you have any job opportunities for me, email me. Other than that, I'll see you in the blogosphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment