Thursday, June 11, 2009

The invitations are here!

I'm busy contacting my rolodex today on the job hunt, so I've gotta keep this short and sweet.

Yesterday was a Wedding Planning Bonanza. I picked up some necessary chicken cutlets for the boobs (or lack thereof), picked up the invitations, and had my first dress fitting. I have a secret: I think the invites are my favorite.

Why? Because they highlight my wonderful fiance's artwork.

This is what our guests will see when they crack open the wonderful folio.



Ain't he crazy talented?

He drew our Save-the-Date as well. A lot of people asked me where we got the clipart of a redheaded bride, which is pretty funny.


We are also using several other "friendors" (vendors that are friends) for our wedding. I'll tell you about those in another post. Whaddya think of Mr. Snow's awesome artwork?

No comments:

Post a Comment