Sunday, June 14, 2009

One job down: Dog sitter Extraordinaire



In my hunt for identity and a career, I now know something I DON'T want to do.

I'm watching my friends' dog Rossi this weekend while they are off doing some wedding planning of their own. This dog is adorable. All 70 pounds of him. He's only seven months old so he's got a good way to go as well. I love him dearly, but having him and my crazy companion Bode around is WAY too much to handle.

They love to wrestle, dig, and generally cause a ruckus. I seriously know what kind of mom I'm going to be like now. The one that kind of ignores the temper tantrum going on in the super market because it's just simpler. Yeah, that's probably not that great of an idea, but I don't care.

But on the other hand, I haven't stopped laughing since he got here on Thursday. Like, for example, yesterday when Rossi got highgrounded on Bode and had his feet dangling off of him for three minutes when Bode tried to figure out what was going on. I couldn't get to a camera in time, but trust me, it was hilarious.

So I know now I can at least rule out a career as a dog sitter or walker or anything. I need some calm parts in my life and I don't think either of those jobs is conducive to that. I would, however, totally be willling to work to champion for dogs for a humane society or something. Got any great ideas for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment