Wednesday, June 3, 2009

We're Famous! (kinda...)

If the actual day of the wedding wasn't enough of a faux-celebrity experience, the entire year leading up to it sure fits the bill.

Our wonderful wedding photographer, Cheryl Ungar thinks we are really attractive. Or, she just likes posting pictures of awkward people riding bikes. I'd like to think the former, but you never know.

We got together with her two weeks ago for some "practice" engagement shots so she could get to know us and our style before the wedding. Charming in theory, a little strange in person. The shots did turn out wonderfully and I really do appreciate having them, I'm just not sure I'll ever get used to this much attention on me at once!

Anywho, enough jabber. Get to the glamour shots!

What do you think? Did you get this opportunity when you were getting married/ got engaged/ would you if you got engaged? Does anyone else feel silly with the camera pointing at them?







2 comments: